Fulton County Superior Court
136 Pryor Street S.W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Superior Court Judges (Family Division)
Fulton County is one of the unique counties in Georgia, as they have a division dedicated to family law. The Superior Court judges assigned to the Family Law Division hear only family cases.
- Fulton County Family Law Information Center (Includes FREE forms for pro se litigants)
- Fulton County I-Can Forms Builder
(I-CAN!® lets you create your own court forms, and guides you through filling them out for FREE)
- Fulton County Superior Court Family Division
- Check on the status of your case in Fulton County
- Families in Transition Information (All parents facing divorce in Fulton County are required to take this course.)
- Atlanta Bar Association